The team working on the project Greening Gorebridge is hosting a Food and Bike Festival on the Saturday 10th June (12 pm – 4 pm) in Auld Gala Park, and you are all invited.
This is the launch event for the 2017/2018 Climate Challenge Funded Projects.
It’s an event for everyone, on the day you can:
- Get minor bike repairs done by Dr Bike
- Sign up for a led cycle (taking place at 1 pm on the day)
- Take you and your bike over the bike circuit (being supplied by RUTS)
- Opportunities to try some outdoor cooking.
- Eat Bratwurst sausages (cooked from a BBQ bicycle)
- Take part in arts and crafts activities
- and of course, face painting.
There will also be an ice cream van, and refreshments provided by The Coffee Perch.
What if it rains? It won’t. Okay, it might. Like most outside events in Scotland if it’s ‘spitting’ we go ahead. Torrential downpour and snow? Please keep an eye on the Greening Gorebridge page on the day.
Please also visit our stall at the festival where we can tell you about all the future projects and events, we also would love to hear your Greening Gorebridge ideas.
If you would like more information please contact the GCDT office here. Or, see you on the 10th.
Michaela & Jaimie (Greening Gorebridge)
Please feel free to share the details with your own family and friends. Our facebook event page can be found herefestival